Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
How it works:
- Place a hold on items.
Visit our online catalog. Search for the items you'd like, click the "Place Hold" icon, and enter your library card information. For help or to place a hold over the phone, call us at (812) 275-4471.
- Wait to hear from us.
You'll get an e-mail or an automated phone call when your items are ready for pickup. Once your items are ready, head to the K Street (East) entrance of the Library.
- Grab your items and go!
Call us at (812) 275-4471 when you arrive at the K Street entrance. A BPL staff member will place a labeled bag with your items outside on the K Street side of the building. Enjoy!
Grab-and-Go Printing is available:
- Connect your device to our WiFi network: BedLib-Guest.
- Download the file you want to print to your device.
- Go to print.bedlib.com in your web browser.
- Log in using the username print and password 1234.
- Click the green buttons to continue to each next step.
- Select printer: Public Lab.
- Select the number of copies you need.
- Upload your document.
- Click Upload & Complete, then call (812) 275-4471 to pick up your prints.
- Your prints will be available at the K Street entrance on the east side of the library.