Need a book we don't have? Request it through Interlibrary Loan. Books published in the last six months are not available through Interlibrary Loan.
How to request an item:
- Click "Please Login" on the right.
- Select "Bedford Public Library."
- Enter your Library card number in "Username."
- Enter your PIN in the next box (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number).
- Click "Submit."
- Use the search box or the "Advanced Search" to submit your search.
- Click "Request" for listings with only one copy available or click the blue link to see more request options.
Call us at 812-275-4471 for more details.