Need a book we don't have? Request it through Interlibrary Loan. Books published in the last six months are not available through Interlibrary Loan.
How to request an item:
- Click "Login"
- Select "Bedford Public Library"
- Enter library card number in "Username"
- Enter PIN in "Password" (Usually the last 4 digits of your phone number)
- Click "Submit"
- Enter search keyword in "Basic Search" or "Advanced Search"
- Click "Request This Item" to request or "View Details" for more information
Call us at (812) 275-4471 for more details.